Attend our public crisis intervention SAFE workshops Learn More...
Contact Safe Dialogue, LLC for your home campus & study abroad programs Learn More...
Engage Safe Dialogue, LLC training for hostage/crisis negotiation teams in law enforcement Learn More...
How Safe Dialogue, LLC can improve your crisis capabilities Download PDF
- Our Company - Training and advising provided by SAFE Dialogue, LLC in critical incident management is grounded in the innovative SAFE model — a practical framework for improving critical incident response and developing effective de-escalation negotiation strategies in situations where violence or the threat of violence is present.
- Our Mission - Through the application of the Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI) and the Intercultural Conflict Style (ICS) Inventory®, we facilitate personal growth and insight and collective change in ways that improve people’s intercultural competence and their efforts at bridging cultural differences so that relationships are strengthened and the human condition is enhanced. Through the application of the Safe Dialogue approach™ and crisis intervention strategies, we help individuals, teams, and organizations more effectively employ communication and dialogue strategies to resolve conflicts and manage crises.
- Our People
- Public Workshops - Safe Dialogue® training is based on years of behavioral science research and field-tested in the most challenging crisis situations that are faced by numerous local, state and federal law enforcement crisis negotiation teams. Our Safe Dialogue approach is identified by the U.S. Department of State as a critical skill set for training international law enforcement and security agencies.
- Colleges - Safe Dialogue, LLC offers training, consulting and advising services to universities and colleges in crisis management and intervention for home campus safety and for study abroad programs. DOE policy statement on Emergency and Critical Incident Management reminds leaders and site managers that they are responsible for the management of on-and-off site school related emergencies and critical incidents. In April 2011, the DOE issued a “Dear Colleague” letter clarifying that under Title IX, which prohibits sexual discrimination in educational programs and activities, schools must have clear reporting and mandatory institutional investigative processes in place. The clarification of expectations around sexual harassment and promised crack down on Title IX violations has prompted many schools to review their crisis management and intervention plans, policies and capabilities.
- Law Enforcement
- Safe Dialogue Model - Safe Dialogue identifies the innovative approach developed by Dr. Mitchell Hammer in helping educational institutions and hostage/crisis negotiation teams in law enforcement more effectively resolve crisis situations. Safe Dialogue® describes a set of key concepts, strategies, structure and skills for crisis assessment and intervention.
- Success Stories
- Contact Us